Effective date: May 25th, 2018
For the purposes of EU data protection legislation (European Data Protection Regulation – GDPR), Qualia is the controller of your personal information. Controller is an entity that determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data.
The data you provide us is stored with the necessary security measures and preventions, according to EU laws. We make all reasonable efforts to prevent any unauthorized access or disclosure of personal data.
While accessing application, BusinessQ also stores certain amount of user data on your computer, more precisely in your computer browser. As soon as you close the browser tab or window from where the application is accessed, that data will be deleted by your browser.
We will not share your personal information except if:
- Being authorized by you.
- In order to provide you with our service.
- As may be required by law or regulatory requirement, or court order or other judicial authorization.
As mentioned, we may share your data with our trusted partners in order to help us provide you with quality service:
- Data processors, e.g. vendors that provide us with server infrastructure. Processor is an entity that processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
- Vendors that provide us with analytical tools.
- Vendors that provide us with email tools to help us manage our email communication, e.g. to inform users of new versions, server maintenance etc.
All our trusted partners are fully compliant with GDPR and are also taking your privacy seriously.
BusinessQ is not directed at children under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 16.
We use Google Analytics services for performing and processing anonymous detailed statistics regarding BusinessQ users: their behavior and page visits in BusinessQ. Through Google Analytics we will collect and process information regarding the visitor’s browser, operational system and device with which the visitor access BusinessQ, and we will use it only for our purpose. No personal data like user name or email address is shared with Google.
We guarantee that when using Google Analytics, we will process the collected information for each visitor in the terms of strict confidentiality and will not provide any information that will allow Google to personally identify the visitor as an individual.
If you wish to delete or reject cookies you may change your browser’s settings. It is important to note that if you change your settings and block certain cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of all of the application’s features.
We do not allow advertising companies to collect data through our service for ad targeting. We do not track our customers over time and across third party websites to provide targeted advertising and therefore do not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals.
If you are from certain territories (such as the European Union), you may have additional data protection rights, such as broader rights to access and deleted your personal information, as well as rights to:
- Restriction: You can ask us to restrict processing your information in certain circumstances.
- Objection: You can object to further processing your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Withdrawal of consent: Where we rely on your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to decline consent and/or if provided, to withdraw it at any time. This will not affect the lawfulness of processing prior to the withdrawal of your consent.
- Portability: You can ask us to provide your information in a structured, commonly use and machine-readable form in certain circumstances.
If you would like to exercise the above rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will consider your request in accordance with applicable data protection laws. We may ask you to verify your identity in order to help us respond to your request.